Hey there, folks! Happy Monday. Here’s to having a great week. I’ve got clues and the answer for today’s Heardle song on deck.
In case this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play Heardle: You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You’ll then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you’ll hear 16 seconds of the track.
The songs we’ve had over the last week are:
As for today’s song, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heardle Clues For January 16
- This is a pop and disco song.
- It was originally released in 1978.
- The song peaked at number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the U.K. singles chart.
- The song appeared on an album called Love Tracks.
- The artist is from Newark, New Jersey.
- Cake, Diana Ross, and Demi Lovato are among the artists who have covered this song.
Heardle Answer For January 16
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any further down the page if you don’t want to know today’s Heardle answer just yet.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor!
I had a feeling my streak would come to an end today, but alas! I recognized this one at the end of the opening piano run. A true disco classic. Listen to it in full below:
Leave a Reply