Congratulations in case you made the fantasy soccer playoffs, and if yours haven’t began but, hopefully you’re set and prepared for subsequent week. Persevering with with the Christmas theme for enjoyable ranks within the Week 15 fantasy soccer rankings, Nicole and I went on a vacation lights stroll this previous weekend. After a supremely disappointing Richmond Raceway present the week earlier than, we had checked out enjoyable Christmas gentle exhibits on-line. So, this week I’m showcasing the most effective 10 I discovered. Possibly you discovered/noticed others, so please share them when you’ve got ’em.
Waivers | Week 15 and Playoff SOS Ranks
Fantasy Football 101 (weather, lineups, trading, more)
All in Football (video pod)
2022 Week 15 Fantasy Soccer Sleepers
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These are sleepers. They won’t mimic my rankings 100%. That is chasing upside and infrequently carries extra threat.
POSSIBLY START: Desmond Ridder, ATL — In his first recreation?! Are you mad?! Nicely, let’s contemplate Ridder the runner, as a result of his skill provides him a Daniel Jones-like fantasy outlook. He can run, however he’s not going to take off each time. Ridder is definitely a great pocket passer, and a recreation of 225 passing yards with 1-2 touchdowns is doable, even in opposition to the Saints, after which an added 40 yards on the bottom with a hope for a dashing landing provides Ridder ground and upside. And that upside can be within the fringe QB1 vary.
POSSIBLY START: Gus Edwards, BAL — Tyler Huntley sounds possible for Week 15, but it surely’s not going to vary the Ravens’ recreation plan of working, working and working some extra. Sure, the Steelers protection is susceptible, however 28 mixed makes an attempt for J.Okay. Dobbins and Edwards is sufficient quantity to make Edwards a good flier versus the Browns and their lack of a run protection.
HAIL MARY START: Cam Akers, LAR — This is the reason I drafted Akers in Rounds 4-5 — miss the playoffs and win my comfort bracket on his shoulders! It’s nonetheless extraordinarily dicey to belief this offense, the damaged offensive line, Sean McVay and even Akers himself. However, Akers will get a positive matchup (Packers) and is RB10 the previous two weeks.
POSSIBLY START: Alec Pierce, IND — It was a protracted wait from Pierce’s third double-digit rating to his fourth (six video games), however he returned to relevancy with 8-4-86-1 in opposition to the Cowboys in Week 13. As talked about in waivers, I lean Pierce barely over Parris Campbell, as Pierce is the potential future No. 2 resolution for the Colts. Campbell is a free agent — sure, he’s already that previous — and Pierce has the larger play, and better landing, potential, particularly in opposition to the porous Vikings protection.
POSSIBLY START: Elijah Moore, NYJ — With Corey Davis sidelined, Moore steps up within the goal share pecking order, and boy is the matchup ripe for an enormous recreation. For the yr, the Raiders are the one staff worse in opposition to slot receivers, and since Week 8, they “leap” to twenty seventh, whereas the Lions are lifeless final. So long as the climate stays out of the sub-30s and with no precipitation, hearth up Moore in Week 15.
HAIL MARY START: Chris Moore, HOU — Talking of the Moops (Seinfeld followers perceive), if Nico Collins stays sidelined, you’ll be able to take a flier on Moore in case you’re skinny at broad receiver. It doesn’t matter what the Texans do at quarterback, the Chiefs are a positive matchup for wideouts, particularly as they push opponents to play keep-up. Moore is WR37 since Week 7 with 8.6 FPPG and is now pushing for the staff lead in receiving yards (unhappy, I do know).
HAIL MARY START: Dawson Knox, BUF — When you’re on Yahoo, the reply is Jeff Driskel, who the staff listed as a decent finish final yr, giving him eligibility there this yr. Knox has been far more miss than hit this yr, and particularly in comparison with 2021, however the Payments face the Dolphins in Week 15. That is one other “watch the climate” recreation, but when issues aren’t unhealthy, the Dolphins are seventh in tight finish APA, which isn’t to the extent of the Cardinals or Seahawks, however with Gabe Davis being largely disappointing and the frustrations surrounding Isaiah McKenzie (they signed Cole Beasley), Knox is worthy of a begin.
Enjoyable with Rankings!
Finest Christmas Gentle Reveals
As talked about, this week I’m showcasing the most effective 10 I discovered. Possibly you discovered/noticed others, so please share them when you’ve got ’em.
- Carol of the Bells — Huge ups for the timing of the devices.
- Holly Jolly Christmas — Enjoyable music, enjoyable lights, together with a display screen with the snowman (Burl Ives).
- Winter Wonderland/Right here Comes Santa Claus — Snoop Dogg Christmas music?!
- Pirates of the Caribbean — I don’t care that it’s not a Christmas music… I like this theme, and the lights are nice.
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy — Fairly cool regardless that it’s techno-y/dubstep. Additionally, think about the electrical invoice!
- Star Wars Christmas — One other one which’s not Christmas music, however who’s complaining?
- Christmas Gentle Present — Compilation with a great combine and bulbs singing.
- All I Need for Christmas — The timber and bulbs singing are enjoyable.
- Little Drummer Boy — Don’t thoughts this model of the Little Dummer Boy, even with it additionally being dubstep.
- Most Great Time of the 12 months — Loses a little bit of its novelty whenever you already noticed this home, however nonetheless spectacular work to construct it initially after which time this out. Nonetheless, can I get a nonetheless shot?
Extra Star Wars lights!
A 32-minute present!
One other LONG present (practically an hour)
One other Carol of the Bells
Cool drone shot of massive area/grove, however not Christmas-y… I believe.
Week 15 Fantasy Soccer Projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d begin gamers exterior of added context, comparable to, “Want highest upside, even when dangerous.” Additionally, primarily based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point relaxation, and Half-PPR
***These are NOT up to date Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 15 Fantasy Soccer Rankings
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- We’d have discovered an answer to the rankings widget subject through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Soccer Diehards). All three scorings work and are editable by me (not like earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY!
- Up to date usually, so test all the way in which as much as lineups locking.
- SF/SEA — The replacements carried out poorly, and the 49ers protection had been terrific. Ken Walker may end as an RB1 however has a ground of near-zero. Ranked the place I threat it, however your name on that upside/threat.
- BAL/CLE — Climate: Delicate concern as of now (low-30s with some wind) however no actual “must-sits” but given worth of passing recreation choices right here already.
- MIA/BUF — Climate: Doable snow showers, which respectable passing recreation downgrade. Nonetheless, you’re not benching Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and Tyreek Hill. The others within the passing recreation are up for dialogue… if snowing. Jeff Wilson is again in for now, shifting Raheem Mostert down a bit.
- PHI/CHI — Climate: Practically no concern; simply sub-30 temps. Dallas Goedert in for now, which is a downgrade to DeVonta Smith.
- DET/NYJ — Climate: No actual concern as upper-30s… besides fade the heck out of Jared Goff open air. Additionally, D’Andre Swift has no damage designation (as of now) and solely twice has seen that (Week 1 and 13, when he had enormous video games). Up to date for Zach Wilson, hurting most Jets.
- NE/LV — Rhamondre Stevenson appears like he may play and is again in with Damien Harris, which is what the rankings mirror.
- CIN/TB — Dangerous to attend on Tee Higgins even together with his working towards (Tyler Boyd too) given 1) final week and a couple of) it’s a 4pm recreation.
- NYG/WSH — Saquon Barkley working towards, however nonetheless few backup choices for Sunday Evening Soccer, and the Commanders run protection is powerful.
(Picture by Wealthy Graessle/Icon Sportswire by way of Getty Photographs)