Deep, Darkish & Harmful is celebrating its a centesimal launch with DDD100, a compilation filled with 24 contemporary dubstep tracks.
TRUTH’s Deep, Darkish & Harmful is again with an distinctive assortment of tunes to complete out one other profitable yr robust. A correct celebration of the label’s a centesimal launch, the DDD100 compilation is one which they’ve been teasing followers with for fairly a number of weeks now. That includes 24 tracks, all collaborations between numerous members of the Deep, Darkish & Harmful household, the compilation is bound to offer your dubstep repair.
Followers have been provided a little bit style as to what’s in retailer on DDD100 with every of the singles that dropped within the weeks main as much as the total launch. One among them was a much-awaited collaboration between Ternion Sound, Hypho, Pav4n, and Technique titled “Relentless.” This UK-style tune is all the things one might have anticipated from these proficient artists and undoubtedly helped construct the thrill for the remainder to come back on the compilation. Deep, Darkish & Harmful leaders TRUTH teased one in every of their two contributions and the opening monitor of the venture, “Linked Illusions” with Youngsta and N-Sort, forward of the total launch as effectively.
Associated: Wish to get a deeper look into how DDD100 got here collectively? Take a look at our interview with Tristan from TRUTH.
With each monitor on DDD100 being a collaboration, listeners will get to listen to how so many new pairings can produce collectively, some for the primary time. Lengthy-time Deep, Darkish & Harmful residents Colt Cuts and The Widdler be a part of forces for “Mecha” whereas Wraz and Distinct Motive crew up on a heater dubbed “SSN-21.” Rising star Chef Boyarbeatz returns to the label after his latest debut EP on the imprint that turned heads. In not one however two tunes, Chef reveals off his knack for that signature 140 BPM sound that followers know and love with assist from the legend Leo Cap on “Actual Homicide” and the fast-rising dubstep queen NotLö on “Swamp Salute.”
Dubstep dons MYTHM and ENiGMA DUBZ have been hyping up “Actuality” in reside units lately. Whereas the monitor is well-produced with loads of deep wubs and different swirling parts, the repeating pattern turns into a bit redundant, nearly taking away from the tune. The legend Rez makes fairly a splash with a brand new face to the DDD family- Senncoria with their large tune “Inexperienced Ladder,” which is assured to flooring any dubstep fan. With a lot high quality music from proficient producers, there’s little doubt you’ll discover one thing to like on DDD100 in case you love deep dubstep.
Stream Deep, Darkish & Harmful – DDD100 on Spotify:
Deep, Darkish & Harmful – DDD100 – Tracklist:
- Fact, Youngsta, N-Sort – Linked Illusions
- Hypho, Ternion Sound, Pav4n, Technique – Relentless
- Khiva, JLEON – Jupiter
- Chef Boyarbeatz, Leo Cap – Actual Homicide
- Abstrakt Sonance, ColtCuts, Confusious, Rider Shafique – From Beginning
- Lampa, Widow – Observe Me
- Mythm, ENiGMA Dubz – Actuality
- Wraz, ColtCuts – Scars
- Mesck, Woven Thorns – Recognized Enemy
- Cartridge, Lampa – Blabba Mouth
- Basura, Slaine – Marches On
- Oxossi, Hypho – Lana
- ColtCuts, Cartridge – FxCK
- Karnage, Dayzero – Heavenward
- Inside Frequency, Outsider – Earlier than The Fall
- The Widdler, ColtCuts – Mecha
- Wraz, Distinct Motive – SSN-21
- Fact, Pushloop, Kwizma – Cataclysm
- REZ, Senncoria – Inexperienced Ladder
- NotLö, Chef Boyarbeatz – Swamp Salute
- Roklem, Sebalo – Interior Turmoil
- Enochi, Bisweed – Shinobi
- City1, Substance – Dangerous Cave
- Leon Change, Widow – Fallen Angels