Welcome back, Roseville! I’m here in your inbox today to tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on around town, including news about:
- 1,157 acres near West Roseville has been approved for development.
- Several South Placer student athletes made the Sierra Foothill League’s All-League list.
- Roseville and Rocklin Christmas tree recycling dates and locations have been updated.
But first, today’s weather:
Breezy with periods of rain. High: 57 Low: 53.
🏠 The competition is fierce in Roseville to be the top local real estate agent. With our exclusive newsletter sponsorships, you can stand out from your competitors and attract local clients. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top stories in Roseville today:
- “Many thanks to our local Daughters of the American Revolution who dropped off some goodies to show support for our teams working this holiday season.” (City of Roseville, California Police Department via Facebook)
- “Roseville and Rocklin Christmas tree recycling, drop-off dates and locations have been updated for the 2022-23 holiday season. Roseville and Rocklin both offer convenient drop off locations throughout their respective cities.” (Roseville Today)
- “Celebrate New Year’s Eve with many events happening in Placer County.” (Gold Country Media)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
- RTAA Presents | Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (January 14)
- Crossing Over with Psychic Medium John Edward (Live)! (January 14)
- Add your event
That’s it for today. See you all tomorrow for another update!
— Jeri Karges
About me: Jeri Karges has been living in and loving the Sacramento region for over 30 years. Her passion is finding new and unique ways to enjoy the city and surrounding areas. On weekends, you can find her pestering her friends to sample the restaurant that doesn’t have silverware, or try their hand at throwing an axe. Jeri also enjoys writing about retirement planning at https://rockinretirement.subst…
Leave a Reply